Y.W.A.C Youth Group With A Cause
"You are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; 10who once were not a people but are now the people of God, who had not obtained mercy but now have obtained mercy.
11Beloved, I beg you as sojourners and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts which war against the soul, 12having your conduct honorable among the Gentiles, that when they speak against you as evildoers, they may, by your good works which they observe, glorify God in the day of visitation." —1 Peter 2:9-12
To build a group of teenagers:
- To be excited for the things of God.
- To have a heart after God.
- To be able to hear God’s voice
- To be able to communicate the love and salvation of Jesus Christ to their world.
- And to ultimately graduate from the Youth Group to be mature Christian young adults able to handle life in the real world.
- Exciting Wednesday Youth Meetings
- Bible Study and Prayer Meetings
- One on One relationships
- Special Youth Rallies and recreation